See our open vacancies here:
QA Lead / Test Engineer (f/m/d)
To lead our test automation and manual testing team, we are looking for a QA Lead / Test Engineer (f/m/d) in full time (38.5 weekly hours) to start asap.
Customization Developer (m/f/d)
For our Software Customization team, we are looking for a Customization Developer (m/f/d) in full time (38.5 weekly hours) to start asap. You will work on software customization projects for our flagship print workflow suite from the initial request to the final delivery, in close cooperation with intelligent, creative, and dedicated individuals from around the world.
Working at dots
As a subsidiary of Konica Minolta, we develop software for industrial printing. Our applications are used worldwide in printing plants, copy shops, universities, hospitals, government agencies and large companies.
Not only the continuous improvement of our software is a focus for our 40 employees. We also take care of quality assurance, support, customization, marketing and webinars, as well as the training and certification of our distribution partners.
- We connect dots in cross functional teams with flat hierarchies and agile processes.
- Our team is international, we communicate in German and English.
- We offer flexible working hours, good benefits and a pleasant working environment.
- You can expect fast decisions and transparent feedback.
- Our spacious office is located in an industrial building near Oberbaumbrücke at the Spree - unbeatable!
- Sometimes we just leave the office for adventurous bike tours in summer and a Christmas party in winter.
We are looking for good-humored, qualified colleagues who want to contribute to a successful product in a focused atmosphere.
Help us connecting the dots and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org