dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in
Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany. Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants,
universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
For the completion of our international technical support team, we are looking for an
2nd / 3rd Level Software Support Specialist (f/m/d)
to start asap in full time (38.5 hours) or part time
These diverse tasks are waiting for you:
- You will be responsible for handling technical pre-sales and after-sales support requests
- You analyze the upcoming software problems and find - if necessary in cooperation with our development department - an efficient and effective solution to these problems
- Depending on the need, you will reproduce the customer requirements in a suitable test environment
- You document the solutions carefully in our Ticketing System (JIRA) and publish them for our Konica Minolta business partners in our support web portal
In order to fulfill your tasks optimally, you bring the following skills with you:
- You have strong communicational skills and a self-driven and structured method of working
- A strong customer and service orientation is natural to you
- You have a degree with a focus on IT (studies or apprenticeship) or several years of professional
experience in 2nd or 3rd level software support
- You have a good knowledge of the current MS operating systems and network technology
- Ideally, you have experience with databases (e.g. MongoDB, SQLite)
- Knowledge of the page description languages PDF & PostScript and knowledge of digital pre-press or
color management are also advantageous
- Good written and spoken English skills are mandatory, German language skills are a plus
- And last but not least you enjoy getting to the bottom of a matter and solving tricky tasks!
You had your main focus in other areas, but have a strong affinity to software and programming and you want
to enter the software support crosswise? Then you are welcome to join us!
What you can expect from dots:
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom for own ideas in a committed team
- An unlimited contract
- Detailed individual onboarding, partly remote
- Competitive remuneration
- 30 days of vacation, 13th month's salary and subsidized company pension plan
- Individual part-time models
- Flexible working hours with time tracking
- Sponsored job bike or BVG company ticket
- Home office options
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media center including river view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company! Please send
all application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.
Data protection for job candidates
Our sole purpose of processing your data is to select an applicant to perform an employment contract. Your data is not processed for any additional purposes and will be deleted once the above mentioned purpose is served.
The sole processor of your data is:
dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Schlesische Str. 27
You have the right to receive information concerning the processing of your personal data. In addition you have the rights to demand the correction, deletion, or if deletion is not possible, the restriction of processing and portability of your personal data.
To exercise these rights please contact our Data Protection Coordination Manager (DPCM) at: email@example.com