dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany. Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants, universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
For supporting our digital transformation projects we are looking for a
Freelancer IT-Infrastructure & Linux Networks (f/m/d),
project is based in part time for appr. 6 months.
What you will be doing:
- You bring new ideas & innovations for our IT Infrastructure and Linux Network
- You conduct a qualitative review of various parts of our IT environment and resulting revision or redesign and implementation with documentation
- You set up a new E-Mail server incl. migration
- You help with the installation and setup collaboration tools
What you should bring:
- You are an expert in IT security and security technologies (firewalls, VPN, encryption, etc.)
- You are specialized on Linux distributions (preferably Debian)
- You have good knowledge in server virtualization
- You are eager to look into our backup technologies and solutions
- Samba services & active network components (routing, VLAN, etc.) are no strangers for you
- Network management and network monitoring are common for you
What you can expect from dots:
- A great team with a friendly working environment
- Detailed individual kick off, partly remote
- An attractive office in Berlin's Kreuzberg media center including river view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company!Please send application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.