dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany.
Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants, universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
For the completion of our international customer engagement team, we are looking for a
Technical Trainer of Print Software Solution (f/m/d)
to start asap in full time (38.5 hours).
- You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and executions of Technical Software Trainings of print software solution
- This includes maintenance and preparation of training hardware & software equipment, related documentations and organization of training schedules to ensure the highest training quality
- You will conduct onsite trainings in the office and on-demand trainings world-wide (Europa/US/Asia)
- due to the COVID situation, we currently conduct online trainings only
- With your trainings, you serve the target group of pre-sales solution consultants, post-sale support technicians and solution trainers
- You evaluate further development of the trainings and tools
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- You have strong communicational skills, are confident presenting in front of people, self-driven and have a structured method of working
- You have professional experience in Software trainings or complex presentations with an understanding of teaching philosophy and strong customer focus
- You have a very good knowledge of Windows 10/ Server operating systems including network technology
- Knowledge in print technologies is a plus
- You enjoy to spread the word about our software solution and communicating with diverse nationalities while travelling in the world!
What we offer:
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom for own ideas in a committed team
- An unlimited contract
- A detailed individual onboarding - partly remote
- Competitive remuneration
- 30 days of vacation, 13th month's salary and subsidized company pension plan
- Individual part-time models
- A yearly further training budget per employee
- Flexible working hours with time tracking
- Sponsored job bike or BVG company ticket
- Very flexible home office model
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media centre directly on the banks of the Spree including a magnificent view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company! Please send all application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.
Data protection for job candidates
Our sole purpose of processing your data is to select an applicant to perform an employment contract. Your data is not processed for any additional purposes and will be deleted once the above mentioned purpose is served.
The sole processor of your data is:
dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Schlesische Str. 27
You have the right to receive information concerning the processing of your personal data. In addition you have the rights to demand the correction, deletion, or if deletion is not possible, the restriction of processing and portability of your personal data.
To exercise these rights please contact our Data Protection Coordination Manager (DPCM) at: firstname.lastname@example.org