UI Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d)
dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany. We develop software solutions for industrial printing. Our applications are used worldwide in printing plants, universities, government agencies, and larger companies, and we expect continuous growth in the coming years.
We are looking for a competent, committed, open-minded
UI Designer / Product Designer (m/w/d),
for the energetic support of our team.
Your heart beats for User Interface Design? Do you enjoy technical challenges? You have a sharp view for details and love working in an international team? Then you are our best match!
Your responsibilities at dots:
- You develop concepts for user guidance and the interaction behavior of our applications, based on customer and user requirements
- You are responsible for the interaction and visual design of, mostly web-based, user interfaces, taking into account the technical feasibility
- You create prototypes and you test your design concepts
- You will be involved in the implementation of the design within the design system and applications
- You continuously optimize our software to ensure the best user experience
- You create concepts, prototypes and designs for new features and improve existing functionalities
- You work closely with the product managers and developers in an agile and international team
- You have a degree in communication, graphic or interface design or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in UX design and/or UI design of complex program interfaces
- You are confident with Sketch and have experience with UX software (Balsamiq and similar) for creating prototypes
- You have a good understanding of HTML, CSS and Responsive Design
- Usability & Accessibility are not annoying strange words for you
- Experience in UX research is welcome
- You're willing to think out of the box
- Fluent English completes your profile
What you can expect from dots:
- An unlimited contract
- Detailed individual onboarding in a great team
- Performance-oriented, competitive remuneration
- 30 days of vacation, 13th month's salary and subsidized company pension plan
- Individual part-time models
- Flexible working hours with time tracking
- Sponsored job bike or BVG company ticket
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media center including river view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company!
Please send your application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.
Data protection for job candidates
Our sole purpose of processing your data is to select an applicant to perform an employment contract. Your data is not processed for any additional purposes and will be deleted once the above mentioned purpose is served.
The sole processor of your data is:
dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Schlesische Str. 27
You have the right to receive information concerning the processing of your personal data. In addition you have the rights to demand the correction, deletion, or if deletion is not possible, the restriction of processing and portability of your personal data.
To exercise these rights please contact our Data Protection Coordination Manager (DPCM) at: email@example.com