dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany.
Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants, universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
For the completion of our international technical support team, we are looking for a
2nd / 3rd Level Software Support Specialist (f/m/d),
limited due to sickness substitute (maximum 12 month), to start asap in part time or full time.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- You will be responsible for handling technical pre-sales and after-sales support requests in ticketing system or over the phone
- You analyze the upcoming software problems and find - if necessary in cooperation with our development department - an efficient and effective solution to these problems
- Depending on the need, you will reproduce the customer requirements in a suitable test environment
- You document the solutions carefully in our Ticketing System (JIRA)
- You have a strong background in IT, Support or Printing
- You have great communicational skills and a self-driven and structured method of working
- A strong customer and service orientation is natural to you
- Good knowledge in printing, page description languages PDF & PostScript and digital pre-press and color management are also advantages
- Good written and spoken English skills are mandatory, German language skills are a plus
- And last but not least you enjoy getting to the bottom of a matter and solving tricky tasks!
What you can expect from dots:
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom for own ideas in a committed team
- Detailed individual onboarding, partly remote
- Competitive remuneration
- 30 days of yearly vacation
- Flexible working hours with time tracking
- Home office options
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media center including river view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company!
Please send application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.