Fresh print links
These are the links we consider worth your attentention. It is our latest harvest in all matters printing.
- beyond-print.de shows the Online Print Business Trends in 2015. Bernd Zipper describes 12 trends for the online print business which he rates with the same priority. Do you agree?
- Venturebeat lists the 5 trends to watch for in 3D printing in 2015. In the last months we published many links to exciting 3D printing projects and we are really curious what will happen this year.
- MyPrintResource takes a look into the crystal ball to report about trends in 2015 (via InkOnDaPaper). They predict that print is back and slowly growing. We hope so!
- The drupa newsroom asked experts to share their insights about the major trends in 2015: The look ahead. Have a look!
- Brendan Perring writes at Print Monthly about the Key Trends of 2015.
- Richard Dannenberg reveals at his Small Business Blog 6 Absolutely Reliable Marketing Predictions for 2015. We really liked this more funny outlook :)
- Did you hear of the print magazine that came with a working Facebook like button? It was kind of an experiment, but still it's an amazing project.
- Jennifer Matt advices on WhatTheyThink? to Increase Print Software User Adoption by Showing Less.
- Catherine Carter looks on Print Monthly at the transformation that is taking place in the Paper Economy.
- Matthew Parker describes on his blog how one printing company convinced me to place a large contract with them. Read it to get some good advice!
- We think everybody can use it: 15 Tricks to Appear Smart in Emails. LGTM!
Last but not least here comes an outlook to the year 2020. This is how the future of work could look like according to Konica Minolta:
We wish all of you a happy and successful year 2015!
And for now we wish you a relaxed weekend :)