Konica Minolta & dots Software at IPEX 2014
Are you planning a trip to IPEX from 24th to 29th of March 2014 in London? If so, please come over and see our software solutions live. You can find us at the Konica Minolta booth C130 in Hall N1.
As a member of the Konica Minolta family we will be part of the Konica Minolta booth (C130, Hall N1, ExCel London), the booth you will not be able to overlook.
Being the largest single exhibitor with 1,200 m² of floor space in a prime location, Konica Minolta can comfortably display and demonstrate all highlights:
- 12 systems will be running live at IPEX. One of them will be the KM-1, the B2 digital inkjet press, which will be at the show for the first time.
- Workflow examples will show you in live presentations how to combine hardware and software efficiently and how to benefit from streamlined production processes. Look forward to workflows covering areas such as web-to-print, workflow automation, color management und variable data printing.
Learn more about the shown workflows and devices on the dedicated website from Konica Minolta.
dots Software at IPEX
You can find our software solutions in the following areas at the Konica Minolta booth:
- Printgroove JT Man will be running live at "Workflow Automation" and "Workflow Connectivity"
- Printgroove JT Web you can see at "Web-to-Print"
- Printgroove JT Compile will be demonstrated at "On-demand Publishing"
Extensive seminar programme
Furthermore Konica Minolta offers a packed seminar programme. At the special Business Show Zone on the booth, industry experts like Neil Falconer, Matthew Parker and Charlotte Graham-Cumming will share their ideas and thoughts about new market opportunities, how to stop selling on price and new developments in print business.
Additionally Olaf Lorenz, General Manager, International Marketing at Konica Minolta Europe as well as CEO of dots Software, will take part at the World Print Summit, one of the visitor attractions at IPEX offering 5 days full of sessions about the future of print. He will be chairing a panel discussion trying to answer the question "Can Print Co-exist with Digital Communications in the Future?"
We are looking forward to your visit!