Customization Developer (m/f/d)
dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany. Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants, universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
Our flagship software product, AccurioPro Flux, is an on-premise print workflow suite running on Microsoft Windows. It utilizes a server/client architecture, with the server backend based on node.js and express, while the frontend is built using modern web application technologies such as React and Redux.
For our Software Customization team, we are looking for a
Customization Developer (m/f/d)
in full time (38.5 weekly hours) to start asap.
You will work on software customization projects for our flagship print workflow suite from the initial request to the final delivery, in close cooperation with intelligent, creative, and dedicated individuals from around the world.
What you'll be doing
- You manage projects of existing and new software customizations
- Your creation, on-time delivery and documentation of customization projects to the highest quality standards brings a huge benefit to the company
- You communicate with diverse, international teams and responsible individuals
- Conducting research and feasibility analysis to find the best solution for our customers is your daily business
- You write project specifications and its related documentation
- Maintenance, bug fixing and version control of existing customizations is also one of your responsibilities
What it takes
- You have a university degree in computer science or comparable education, or several years of professional experience in software project management (ideally customization programming)
- You have the ability to quickly become familiar with complex software systems
- You bring solid knowledge in planning, specification as well as implementation of software projects
- You work very independent with excellent communication skills and are a good team player
- You can think out of the box and keep the big picture in mind
- Knowledge of printing software is a huge advantage
- Fluent English is a must, additional languages such as German or French are a plus
What we offer
- A responsible job with a lot of creative freedom for your own ideas in a committed team
- An unlimited contract
- A detailed, individual onboarding - partly remote
- Competitive remuneration
- 30 days of vacation, 13th month's salary and subsidized company pension plan
- Individual part-time models
- A yearly further training budget per employee
- Flexible working hours with time tracking
- Sponsored job bike or BVG company ticket
- Very flexible home office options
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media centre directly on the banks of the Spree including a magnificent view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company! Please send all application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.
Data protection for job candidates
Our sole purpose of processing your data is to select an applicant to perform an employment contract. Your data is not processed for any additional purposes and will be deleted once the above mentioned purpose is served.
The sole processor of your data is:
dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Schlesische Str. 27
You have the right to receive information concerning the processing of your personal data. In addition you have the rights to demand the correction, deletion, or if deletion is not possible, the restriction of processing and portability of your personal data.
To exercise these rights please contact our Data Protection Coordination Manager (DPCM) at: firstname.lastname@example.org