- Node.js, React, MongoDB, Flux
- Junior | Senior developer positions
- Agile Teams - enjoy design, technologies & coding
- Competitive salary & no crunch times
- Factory Loft - Kreuzberg, Berlin at the Spree-Side
- Clear long term Vision - Backup up by and in collaboration with global cooperation
- Asap - Apply now!
We are currently looking for software developers (f/m) with a focus on UI programming and/or Backend developing for web applications. You develop a modular software suite in an agile and cross-functional team for a global corporation.
It does not matter if you are a recent graduate or a seasoned developer, your talents are what we looking for.
What we are looking for
- You either have a university degree in computing or similar
- You are interested in or already have experience with technologies or frameworks like MongoDB, Node.js, express.js and React
- Application of different design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVC, Flux)
- Intersted in or experience with functional programming
- Clean and structured coding style
- Fluent in spoken and written English, basic understanding of German
And last but not least you should enjoy developing in an agile team!
- Creating a modular Web/Cloud framework for future solutions
- Developing flexible front- and backend-architectures
- Technical conception and implementation of new requests for our software
- Continuous optimization and refactoring of our source code to enhance performance and maintenance
- Bug fixing
- Attractive & competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- A responsible position in a motivated team
- Flexible hours with creative leeway
- Interesting, international projects
- Ergonomic chairs and desks adjustable for height
- Ambitious global projects with future technology
- Company pension plan
- Job Bike, gourmet coffee and sparkling water flat
- Individual job training plus inhouse product training
- Innovative projects and a very attractive workplace in Berlin's media center, Kreuzberg (Spree view included)
- Nice colleagues from all over the place
Since 20 years dots software specializes in the development of software solutions to automate processes in productive environments. We deliver solutions to customers world wide from our company office in Berlin Kreuzberg. Since our foundation we use internal networks and the Internet to increase the value creation of our customers. We develop our products and their customization in close cooperation with our customers. We are part of Konica Minolta's global development network and will in future concentrate on solutions for Industry 4.0.
Send us your application including your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!