Software Tester (f/m/d)
dots Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung is a subsidiary of Konica Minolta and was founded in 1997 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany. Our industrial printing software solutions are used worldwide in printing plants, universities and government agencies and we expect continuing growth in the coming years.
We are looking for a capable, dedicated & innovative
Software Tester (f/m/d),
Full time, 38,5 weekly working hours
for the energetic support of our skilled QA team.
Your role at dots:
- You will exchange information with your team on all quality issues and work with engagement and a passion for details to deliver high quality results
- You communicate with your team and project managers to define the scope of testing, suitable acceptance criteria, design test cases and conduct manual tests
- You document test results
- You track project requirements and assist in creating test plans and regression testing
- Your Windows IT skills enable you to conceptualize, create and deploy the required QA infrastructure
- You are eager to explore innovative and new test approaches
- You support the QA team lead in assessing the quality risks of a project
- You have a successfully completed a degree in print and media technology, computer science or a comparable qualification, and experience in professional software testing
- You know the characteristics of common browsers and the Windows operating system
- You have very good knowledge in manual/explorative testing and ideally experience in the area of agile development
- Your independent and structured way of working allows you a quick onboarding, no matter if remote or onsite
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with processes, methods and standards in the areas of software testing and software quality
- Windows and JIRA are no strangers to you
- You feel comfortable using data formats like XML and JSON
- You bring knowledge in virtualization tools (e.g. VMWare) and Web application testing
- Experience in testing Web APIs is a plus
- Fluent English is a must, good German skills are important
- Knowledge in the printing industry is an advantage and ISTQB & similar certifications are desirable
You have had your professional focus in other areas so far, but would like to enter QA crosswise? Then you are also more than welcome to apply!
What you can expect from dots:
- An unlimited contract
- Detailed individual onboarding, partly remote
- 30 days of vacation, 13th month's salary and subsidized company pension plan
- Individual part-time models
- Flexible working hours
- Sponsored job bike or BVG company ticket
- Home office options
- An attractive workplace in Berlin's Kreuzberg media center including river view
Become part of a warm and international team and help shape the future of our successful company!
Please send application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and salary expectations) exclusively to myjob(at)dots.de.
Data protection for job candidates
Our sole purpose of processing your data is to select an applicant to perform an employment contract. Your data is not processed for any additional purposes and will be deleted once the above mentioned purpose is served.
The sole processor of your data is:
dots Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung mbH
Schlesische Str. 27
You have the right to receive information concerning the processing of your personal data. In addition you have the rights to demand the correction, deletion, or if deletion is not possible, the restriction of processing and portability of your personal data.
To exercise these rights please contact our Data Protection Coordination Manager (DPCM) at: firstname.lastname@example.org