AccurioPro Flux: Version 8.0.4 released (Service release)
In this service release we provide a number of bug fixes to ensure optimal use of AccurioPro Flux.
New in version 8.0.4
The service release contains no new functions, but a number of bug fixes.
The following bugs have been fixed in the new version:
- Error when printing brochures with thick cover on C6100 IC-315 V2.2 with SD-513
- Wrong behavior of printers whose names contain special whitespace characters or begin with a space after upgrading to version 8
- bizhub 1250 within a color split cluster: Incorrect feeding of a blank page instead of a color page when using the PI tray
- Errors in job submission using Flux Printer after upgrading from version 7, if the print product is based on a Forms template
- Incorrect display of the printer settings for the C3080 IC-605 in Cyrillic fonts
- No display of IP address and installed options for printers with special characters in their names when added from the Windows printer list
Updating your installation
The update is available at your local Konica Minolta partner.
If you have a valid Software Maintenance Plan (SMP), the update to version 8.0.4 is free of charge.